oleaut32: Build language resource files separately

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 05:32:40 CDT 2009

Hello Nikolay,

Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> instead of including them from an other rc file.
>> ---
> What is the purpose of these changes? I'm not talking it's wring :),
> just interested.
Well, Alexandre did the first patch for programs/clock
so it must be right ;). It increases the resilience as errors in one
language rc file do not propagate to the other languages. There might be
some other reason but I forgot. Alexandre asked me if I could do it as
it is an easy search and replace style janitorial job.