[3/3] kernel32/tests: add named pipe test using i/o completion ports

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:20:09 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Vincent Povirk <vincent at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> This has passed for me on all the NT systems I tested (NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista). 9x systems skip all named pipe tests.
>
> It does not pass on Wine. The exact nature of the failure is theoretically too unpredictable to properly mark it as todo. It can't be committed until Wine is fixed. (The test always failed the same way for me, but I believe on Wine there are races and accesses to uninitialized memory.)

It seems AJ put in some other fixes before this, then committed your
patch...however, I'm now getting failures on my (previously nearly
pristine) box. Looks like Michael Stefaniuc is affected as well.

Would you mind taking a look?

http://test.winehq.org/data/566cb8c7a32f6128ae7d05f7fab30db08ba64ea4/#group_Wine

--
-Austin