[3/3] kernel32/tests: add named pipe test using i/o completion ports

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:22:23 CST 2009

I don't understand Wine's named pipe or completion implementations,
but I can at least explain what the test is observing.

http://test.winehq.org/data/566cb8c7a32f6128ae7d05f7fab30db08ba64ea4/wine_ae-ub-904-heap/kernel32:pipe.html

ConnectNamedPipe is setting ERROR_ALREADY_CONNECTED, but it's also
notifying the completion. In my testing on Windows, the completion was
never notified in this case (we don't have any tests on
test.winehq.org showing this yet, or I'd link one).

http://test.winehq.org/data/566cb8c7a32f6128ae7d05f7fab30db08ba64ea4/wine_mstefani-wind-F10/kernel32:pipe.html

Here ConnectNamedPipe is setting ERROR_IO_PENDING, the client is
connecting, but the completion is never notified.

Vincent Povirk