Patch to fix bug 17619 - GetDriveTypeW reporting C: as a network share if /home is an NFS share

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Sat Mar 7 13:13:27 CST 2009

I happen to agree with that sentiment, but Wine creates ~/.wine/drive_c and configures it as C:, for the sake of all common users this is correct.

To force C: to be a fixed drive is not harmful in any case I can think of.

It does not help if you set up wine with an installation in another drive letter, but that is a separate issue.

--
LordHavoc
Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine - http://icculus.org/twilight/darkplaces/