shlwapi/shreg test: difference in results when crosscompiling just the test and the full winetest (Win95)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:55:55 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to fix the last remaining test failures for shlwapi/shreg on my Win95
box. When I crosscompile the full winetest and run "winetest shlwapi:shreg" on
my Win95 box the test results are:

shreg.c:248: Test failed: Expected ERROR_MORE_DATA, got (127)
shreg.c:274: Test failed: Expected ERROR_MORE_DATA, got (127)

When I now build just the shlwapi test the tests succeed (dwRet = 203)

Any idea where these differences could come from? '203' is
ERROR_ENVVAR_NOT_FOUND btw. '127' is ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND.

Only ERROR_ENVVAR_NOT_FOUND sounds at least a little bit like a proper result as
we are dealing with expanding envvars. ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND doesn't make sense
at all.

--
Cheers,

Paul.