[1/5] vbscript: Added stub DLL

Robert Wilhelm robert.wilhelm at gmx.net
Tue Mar 10 11:45:43 CDT 2009

Hi Jacek,

thanks for looking at my patches.

VB uses IDispatch, VBScript uses IDispatchEx. See MSDN doc for
IDispatchEx. But I should probably delete this and other superfluous
includes, as they currently not yet used.

This is a spare time project for me in order to learn more about active
scripting. Writing complete vbscript.dll is clearly too ambitious.

My plan is to work further along, add more interfaces, code and finally
get some "hello world" script running. Maybe this will be enough that
others will join the party and e.g. start coding run-time library.

Regards,
Robert

>Your patch series looks good for me, except one little problem:

>+#include "windef.h"
>+<#include "winbase.h"
>+#include "winuser.h"
>+#include "ole2.h"