Wiki challenge question on user account creation

King InuYasha ngompa13 at
Wed Mar 11 03:38:51 CDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Ben Klein <shacklein at> wrote:

> 2009/3/11 King InuYasha <ngompa13 at>:
> > Why are we using Moin anyways? I know Fedora used to use Moin and they
> moved
> > off of it for their wiki, and I honestly think that perhaps WineHQ needs
> > as well.
> If you're going to argue for a complete replacement of the Wiki
> system, you'll have to provide better support than "Fedora dumped
> Moin".

I didn't want to provide reasons to dump it unless I know why we ARE using
it so I can provide better counterarguments. Just showing up with arguments
for another wiki based system without knowing why Moin is chosen does not
paint me in worse light than I already am ;)

It makes me seem belligerent.