Taking a break from Wine

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Mar 11 18:33:52 CDT 2009

Every now and then, my wrists force me to take
a break from Wine development.  This time it's
also a matter of focus; I would like to spend more
time with my family while also focussing more
on my day job.  One of the three had to go,
for a while at least.

I will still try to update winetricks once a month,
but it might be good if other folks volunteered
to help out there; drop me a line if you're interested.

Likewise, it would be good if someone else took
on running patchwatcher.  (Shame, I have these nice
boxes here, just waiting to run it, and no time to
do it.)  I'd be happy to answer questions from anyone
who wants to give it a shot.

I may also still give talks about Wine here and there,
if a good venue presents itself.

Ta for now!
- Dan