[patch review] add gl_vertex_program_point_size to state_pscale

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:50:19 CDT 2009

2009/3/12 Erik Inge Bolsø <knan-wine at anduin.net>:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like a review of this patch - does the approach look reasonable? (Not
> my code, but it fixes a bug I reported.)

Not in this form, although enabling GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE is
something we should do. It needs to go either into
shader_glsl_select() or into a shader backend specific context
initialization function (this would need to be added first), depending
on how D3D interprets pointsize for shaders that don't write to oPts.