Disabling File attachments on Wiki

Jeff Latimer lats at yless4u.com.au
Fri Mar 13 04:14:02 CDT 2009

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> If a user has found a typo, probably he/she is aware of bugzilla or irc.
That's a lot thinking for a user to do given bugzilla is not an
intuitive approach to correcting grammar.  There does not appear to be
an easy way to decide that a user is valid and spammers will create page
for their login's if that is what it takes.  If we restrict it down to
updates by admin's then we are back to moderated source updates which is
not the wiki spirit.  A half way point may be to see if the user has
contributed, then at least they have some credentials.

This is limiting as developers are not the focus of wine and it should
embrace all.