[AppDB] Entry for Everquest 2

John Beaulieu john.beaulieu at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 11:44:48 CDT 2009

Ricardo Filipe <ricardojdfilipe <at> gmail.com> writes:

> as i said before, it was an uninformed decision, and yes, not enough time was
>left for feedback from the maintainers.we thought that appdb WOULD save all the
>data when moving, not only tests. it serves as example for us for the future,
>unfortunatly with problems to the EQ2 users. as i said before, sorry for that.
>at least it serves to not repeat the mistake, we hope you understand.a super
>maintainer would not be able to move the data to the new application, only appdb
>admins have that power.votes cannot be restored automatically, people will have
>to vote on the new page.bug links are manually recoverable, searching bugzilla
>and linking should be easy, i can do that if you feel you don't have time to.

Mistakes happen, and I apologize for the irritated undertones of my messages. In
the end it was the right thing to do anyways. Any help anybody could provide on
tracking down and linking bugs is much appreciated. I'll try and do what I can
as time permits. Thanks again for the explanation and the help. :)