wined3d: Document the correlation of gl_shaders and num_gl_shaders with an assertion (Coverity 905).

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:21:38 CDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/22 James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com>:
>> ---
>>  dlls/wined3d/vertexshader.c |    3 +++
>>  1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
>>
> I guess the nicer way to make Coverity shut up would be to replace
> "if(shader->gl_shaders) {" with "if (shader->num_gl_shaders)".
> Wouldn't the code in find_gl_pshader() in pixelshader.c cause the same
> warning though?

Yea, it's CID 863 which Marcus labeled as 'false', though I don't
think that's right.  The assumption is that gl_shaders is NULL if
num_gl_shaders == 0, so it can be documented with the assert, or the
check can be changed to use num_gl_shaders instead (in both file).
Since you are more involved with this module, I'll leave it up to you
to send in a patch if that's alright with you.

--
James Hawkins