flattering words about winetricks

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:24:31 CDT 2009

Indeed, the other frontends I'm aware of overengineered it and/or
tinkered with the prefix more than they should have. As far as I can
tell, you're the first person to just write a self-contained shell
script to simplify common work-arounds instead of trying to provide a
framework that could install every possible app.

The "brilliant idea" you added was the notion that users just need a
little help setting things up and not a program that installs their
app for them.

Vincent Povirk