X11DRV_AlphaBlend: FIXME not a DIB section

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 27 12:30:32 CDT 2009

Hi there,

  As the author of one of the patches that was not approved,  Alexandre
told me that he felt that the whole X11DRV_AlphaBlend needed to be
rewritten, maybe not even found in that module.  If i recall correctly
there was worries about how it was starting to duplicate code from the
DIB drawing functions.

-aric