mciqtz32: Implement driver messages

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sun Mar 29 10:21:47 CDT 2009

On So, 2009-03-29 at 12:50 +0200, Christian Costa wrote:
> There are some discrepancies in the indentation and I don't mind
> removing tabs but what's
> wrong with them, they are commonly use in wine depending on one's
> taste.

Wine use 4 SPACE for indention.
There is old code that use 2 or 3 SPACE, some old locations use TAB
(width 8) and also some locations with TAB and SPACE mixed can be found.

The rule is to stay with the same style as used in the file before
(2, 3 or 4 SPACE), but never mix SPACE and TAB in touched lines.

For new files, there is no old style to cover with, so 4 SPACE
indention is expected.

--

By by ... Detlef