mciqtz32: Implement driver messages

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 29 11:12:03 CDT 2009

I din't know wine has a indentation style. This is good news.
That said, I don't understand then why we don't just convert wine's code (in
several steps off course) and avoid troubles particularity switch from one
style to another depending on the dll we are working on.
I recently implemented d3dxof using a 2 spaces indentation style. I
don't even know
what led me to use this style because I prefer 4 spaces. Maybe there was
few lines
using it and I sticked to this style. I don't remember. I don't know
either how this code
could have gone into git. :-|
So next time I will convert d3dxof to 4 spaces and see what happens to
the patch. ;-)

Bye,
Christian