No subject

Tue Mar 17 14:04:44 CDT 2009

more
pleasing experience to the test data submiter: data is generally =
accepted
within a fraction of a day.

Not so for maintained apps. Why? Simple: there's a (large?) pool of =
general
admins, so response time is low. OTOH, what response time can you expect
from a single maintainer?

My suggestion variant is: Delegate submissions after no more than 3 days
from the maintainer to the general pool.

Or what Remco suggested: accept by default pool, still notify =
maintainers
so they can edit it afterwards.
Easy to understand; easy to implement; best response time.
Why look elsewhere?

Find something else for removing people who volunteered(!) to maintain
something.  E.g. I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks, I'll never leave a
~/.vacation to please spammers, so I find the "8day response or be =
kicked"
pretty tough.

Regards,
	J=F6rg H=F6hle