Severity levels

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Sat May 2 15:04:02 CDT 2009

On Sat, 2 May 2009 21:08:23 +0200
Nicklas Börjesson <Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se> wrote:

> Non-technical? Posting on and following the wine-devel list? Severity levels perfectly clear?
> I must say, you've got some serious credibility issues.. :-)

I think "middle-aged college English teacher who couldn't code if her life depended on it" counts as non-technical. :-) The only thing that sets me apart from most users is the fact that I actually do RTFM, but that's just because I'm one of those eccentric academics who thinks reading is a really good way to learn.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>