Severity levels

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sat May 2 14:08:23 CDT 2009

The normal user doesn't even understand that the definitions should be read, most people think they know what "trivial", "minor","normal","major" means anyway. I actually discussed this with some friends recently. I just think that it could be more user-oriented.

Non-technical? Posting on and following the wine-devel list? Severity levels perfectly clear?
I must say, you've got some serious credibility issues.. :-)

//Nicklas