Limit of todo_wine ?

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Sun May 3 09:40:56 CDT 2009

Today writing a testcase I found a "problem" on todo_wine construct.
In short :

void first_test_part()
{
   ok(test1(), "failed\n");
}

void second_test_part()
{
   ok(test2(), "failed\n");
}

todo_wine
{
    first_test_part();
    second_test_part();
}

this "fails" (i.e. is marked as passing inside todo_wine block)
if first_test_part() passes, which is not what wished;
in this case the test should be considered passing if BOTH
first and second part passes, and failed otherwise.
The problem arose on bitmap creation test (gdiplus) on which
the testcase should check for creation success AND bitmap
internal consiscency.
My example is short, but in my case there's a single function used
to test many kind of bitmaps; that's impossible to do with
todo_wine actual construct.
It could be obviously separated into many functions, each enclosed
on its own todo_wine, but this would vanify the "single test function
for many bitmaps types" way.

Max