crypt32/tests: Print a better error if no Verisign root certificates available.

Austin English austinenglish at
Mon May 4 18:42:44 CDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Juan Lang <juan.lang at> wrote:
>> Alternatively, how about printing an error in crypt32 itself if no
>> trusted root certificates are found? That way applications get the
>> same benefit, not just the test suite? E.g., how we do for ntlm_auth
>> in secur32?
> That sounds like a good approach.
> --Juan

I'm a bit busy with other things, so time's a bit short. Would you
mind pointing me in the right direction for the best approach for
this? Or perhaps send a patch? <g>