comctl32/test: test CheckState Macros

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Thu May 7 09:49:05 CDT 2009

Austin English schrieb:
> 2009/5/5 André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de>:
>
>> ---
>>  dlls/comctl32/tests/listview.c |    2 ++
>>

> This patch fails without your other patch. In the future, please
> combine them into one patch, or number them in a series.
>
> Wine must compile and pass the tests before and after every patch.

Howdy,
I made one patch out of them and improved my tests.
now i wonder again why its not getting in...
I know these questions are ugly...
A System would be cool, where Alexandre always could do a one-click
select of tags why a patch dont get in...
Things like that are a difficult subject, are there good solutions in
other projects?