Severity levels

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:05:42 CDT 2009

On Sunday 10 May 2009 15:59:30 Ken Sharp wrote:

Ken,

some food for thought here.

> Henri Verbeet wrote:
> > When you're not subscribed to the list, your posts have to go through
> > moderation. Sometimes that can take a while.
>
> So the idiot isn't even subscribed to this group, but is spamming it
> anyway?
>
> Don't feed the trolls.

How exactly is this post not an ad hominem attack, commonly used by trolls to
start flame wars?

I seriously dislike the tone this mailing list keeps taking recently. This
kind of poisonous behaviour is bad for Wine in general.

Please try to be civil. An engineer should be able to voice technical
criticism without insulting people. If you feel the need to insult people for
whatever reason, don't do it on the mailing list.

Kai

--
Kai Blin
WorldForge developer  http://www.worldforge.org/