Winelib - Getting Started guide

Josef Šimánek retricek at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:27:08 CDT 2009

I did this (http://www.winehq.org/docs/winelib-guide/winelib-getting-started) :

         $ winemaker --lower-uppercase .
         $ make
It throws some error in wrc. So according to GSG I did exactly this:
To fix that problem, you will need to edit the list of resource files
winemaker thought notepad used, and only keep the master resource
file. To do so, open notepad2/Makefile in a text editor and search for
an assignment to a variable with RC_SRCS as part of its name. It will
likely be named notepad2_exe_RC_SRCS. There will be a list of resource
files starting on the same line. Remove them all except rsrc.rc (this
is the master one for notepad). Save your work.