News on Wine 1.1.21/MacOSX/XQuartz 2.3.3

Steven Edwards sedwards at bordeauxgroup.com
Sun May 17 06:49:43 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> BTW, the version of Wine for Mac that I used for testing was built using
> Mike Kronenberg's Build Environment 1.1.5.

I tested this last night myself and am running winetest now. I still
get a few d3d texture failures but that could be because my mini's a
POS with the Intel GMA card. I'm interested in seeing other results so
if you get a chance could you (or anyone else lurking with OS X) do a
winetest run?

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards