News on Wine 1.1.21/MacOSX/XQuartz 2.3.3

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:45:31 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Steven Edwards
<sedwards at bordeauxgroup.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM, James McKenzie
> <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> BTW, the version of Wine for Mac that I used for testing was built using
>> Mike Kronenberg's Build Environment 1.1.5.
>
> I tested this last night myself and am running winetest now. I still
> get a few d3d texture failures but that could be because my mini's a
> POS with the Intel GMA card. I'm interested in seeing other results so
> if you get a chance could you (or anyone else lurking with OS X) do a
> winetest run?

Ideally, against a more recent wine version.

Shameless plug:
I've got a script to do it, but no one that I know of is testing it on
OS X. If someone could test it, I'll add any needed fixes:
http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build_script/daily.sh

--
-Austin