Updating bugs in Bugzilla

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Sat May 23 13:05:36 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Is there any way I can have access to update bugs that I did not open in
Bugzilla?  I update a lot of bugs and some of them are not set correctly
(incorrect component or incorrect URL).  Wrong URLs are a real pain
because it can lead to testing the wrong version of an app (see Bug 13371).
At the moment I have to ask someone with access to make these changes
for me, and they're not always done.  I don't want to ask them
repeatedly because they have better things to do, I'm sure, and it would
be easier if I could do it myself.

I have admin access on the AppDB for this reason.  Is there any way I
could have a similar access on Bugzilla?

I had no idea where to send this email to...

Thanks,
Ken.