comctl32:rebar: Don't store an empty string in REBAR_InsertBandT.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:54:00 CDT 2009

 Sergey Khodych wrote:
> Nikolay Sivov пишет:
>> Where did you test that it isn't stored?
>
> The patch fixes a bug when wine allocates an extra space for a band with
> an empty string. I replaced NULL by "" in the size test to show the
> native realization doesn't change its behavior unlike wine in this case.
Ok. All todos for Rebar tests are about colors. You could check it at
test.winehq.org.
So there's no reason to touch tests that already pass.

It looks like you need to add a simple test like that:
- add band with empty string and RBBIM_TEXT mask of course;
- query band data back with RB_GETBANDINFO and check this lpText field.

If it's really NULL (e.g. your buffer didn't change) instead of empty
string you should test
RB_SETBARINFO for the same case.

What you mean saying extra space? Some offset during drawing or what?