DIB Engine : passing all tests

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:19:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:47 PM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> So what say all, shall we try to make coding better and as Max stated,
> fun.  Most of the folks here do not support this project for a living
> and we should not restrict this project to those who do.  However, it
> appears that a vast majority of the patches are coming from those who
> either are long time Wine 'hackers' or those whose living depends on
> this project's survival.

I'm not sure why it's a strange thing that the people that spend the
most time with wine code have the most patches committed.  To try and
make an accusation that the project is restricted to paid peoples is
both false and pointlessly inflammatory.

If there was a glut of manpower there'd be plenty of time to give full
reviews of every patch.  As it is everyone gives the time they can.

--John Klehm