DIB engine

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:52:36 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 10:50 AM, chris ahrendt <celticht32 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Right Austin,
> I have... thats why I asked the question why not sit down and say
> here is what we want from the DIB engine here is the Spec do this ..
> I have seen the here is what I don't like. But nothing showing what
> exactly is needed. This would be the first step in resolving this
> circular argument / discussion which is what I am trying to
> facilitate =D. Until that is done all we can do is have this same
> circular argument / discussion =D

As was said in the other thread, just designing it alone would take a
few months work. AJ is really busy with other things, and a few months
work is both a lot of money and a lot of wasted productivity. No one
is stepping up to sponsor the work, so it's a bit hard for him to take
that on.

--
-Austin