Its Alive! Patchwatcher is reborn.

Zachary Goldberg zgold at bluesata.com
Sun May 31 02:05:36 CDT 2009

All,

As you may have noticed in the last WWN I have been working on getting
patchwatcher back up on a rather nice server whose cpu time is
graciously donated by STWing (stwing.org).  I've got it running at the
moment at

http://winepatch.stwing.upenn.edu/results2/

There are still many, many kinks to be worked out before I would use
this as reliable and/or before I even think about enabling sending to
patch authors.  But if you're curious thats where the results are
going and will likely be in the future.

-Zach

p.s. Kudos to Dan Kegel for a great walkthrough in the PW readme.txt,
and of course for putting patchwatcher together in the first place!