Changing default severity in Bugzilla to Normal

Ben Klein shacklein at
Sun May 31 20:24:35 CDT 2009

2009/5/29 John Klehm <xixsimplicityxix at>:
> Makes sense to me.

It was discussed on that annoying thread about changing severity
levels to "Low", "Medium", "High" and "Critical". Consensus seemed to
be that changing the default severity to "Normal" was a good idea.