shell32/tests: Fix Program Manager DDE Conformance Test Failures

Nicolas Le Cam niko.lecam at
Sat Nov 14 11:09:02 CST 2009

2009/11/14 Mikey Alexander <firesword14 at>:
> Fixes a memory leak, non connection to the progman dde on early windows, and timeout problems with the conformance tests.
> ---
>  dlls/shell32/tests/progman_dde.c |   25 +++++++++++++++++--------
>  1 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
Hi Mikey,

There's also a test failure on localized Windows (see
for example) because the window doesn't have the expected title.

I tried to skip the ShowGroupTest call at line 510 (before your patch)
but then the next call fails. Is there a better solution than skipping
those two calls ? If not I'll just send a skipping patch.

Nicolas Le Cam