winscard: add pcsc-lite helpers for upcoming(?) implementation

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at sofort-surf.de
Sun Nov 15 11:20:39 CST 2009

To my knowledge the integration of the patches by Mounir IDRASSI has been
rejected due to missing automated tests. This is a problem since for a full
test someone has to write/provide an IFD handler which emulates some stuff.

So far I haven't found some kind of virtual card reader - maybe attached to a
virtual USB hub.

Regards
Heiko