today's git broke winetricks gecko :-(

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:09:30 CST 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:52 AM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Are there not installer packages for the different UNIXes for Gecko?  If there are not, then the package should install everywhere, including MacOSX and OpenSolaris.  If they are system/OS dependent, then my comment stands.

Nope, there's just wine_gecko-1.0.0-x86.cab and
wine_gecko-1.0.0-x86-dbg.cab. Distro-specific packages just put the
.cab file in the right place. Gecko binaries target windows, not unix
(hence the need for mingw) so they really just depend on a functional
x86 Wine.

--
Vincent Povirk