new valgrind results...

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Nov 17 11:09:11 CST 2009

Yesterday's valgrind results are at

These were done with updated suppressions; see
so don't get too excited about errors going away.
(I really should include a histogram of used suppressions
so we can know which ones still need fixing.)

I now terminate hung tests (or those that just take too long)
with SIGALARM, which shows up as
"Command terminated by signal 14".
For instance, see the bottom of

With luck, my automated script will now need no
babying, and results will show up 'promptly'
five hours after Alexandre commits.
(I used to run tests in parallel to reduce that lag;
perhaps I'll try doing that again sometime, carefully.)