Test for Bug 4543: Testers needed

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:44:11 CST 2009

Hi,

I have a test that I wrote from scratch for bug 4543. It tests the
operation of BitBlt to a metafile, first from the screen then pure
whiteness. Unfortunately, I have no Windows boxes to test on, so I need
people to run my test on Windows. After all, I need to verify that this
test is an accurate representation of Windows' behavior!

Also, testing under Wine would be appreciated. As a Mac user, I don't
think my system is representative of the vast majority of Wine users
(who probably run Linux).

I've attached the patch so you can build a gdi32_test.exe that contains
my tests.

Thanks in advance.

Chip