today's git broke winetricks gecko :-(

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:38:52 CST 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Are there not installer packages for the different UNIXes for Gecko?  If there are not, then the package should install everywhere, including MacOSX and OpenSolaris.  If they are system/OS dependent, then my comment stands.

As Jacek pointed out, there are not any different installers for each
Unix...there is no installer, just a cab file put in the right place
(or downloaded on wineprefix creation). Please investigate such
obvious issues before complaining about them (especially a second time
after it was already explained).

--
-Austin