advapi32/tests: Skip tests for ACL file info if ACL info not stored (try 2)

Austin Lund austin.lund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:32:09 CST 2009

2009/11/18 Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>:

> Testing file system flags is not a good idea, that won't work on
> Wine. It's better to test the results of the actual call.

The reason this test fails for me is because I have a FAT32 volume and
there is no ACL info stored, so the tests:

    ok(dacl != NULL, "GetSecurityInfo\n");
    ok(IsValidAcl(dacl), "GetSecurityInfo\n");

clearly will fail.  Unless there is another way to find out if the ACL
information is persistent, then the only option left is to remove
these tests otherwise they will always fail when running on a FAT32
drive.