winmm: Don't stop parsing after MCI's alias keyword.

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Nov 23 08:19:00 CST 2009

Joerg wrote:
> I'm surprised that valgrind did not complain about the bug...

Looks like I ignore files that only contain leak errors:
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/valgrind/valgrind-split.pl
on the theory that we're already overwhelmed dealing with
non-leak errors.

You can still see the leaks in the full log,
http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/logs/2009-11-19-08.35.log

What do people think - should we focus on non-leak errors for
a while (in which case I should suppress all leak errors),
or should I stop ignoring modules that only have leak errors?

Also, mci tests hang on my system and need to be killed,
so I may be missing some errors because of that.

(Finally, my automated runs are on hold while I add use-after-free
detection.  I'm lame, and use the same source tree for develoment
and for the automated runs.  One of these days I should separate them.
Or somebody else could do the automated runs...)
- Dan