winmm: Don't stop parsing after MCI's alias keyword.

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Nov 23 10:22:45 CST 2009

Dan Kegel wrote:

>Looks like I ignore files that only contain leak errors:
>You can still see the leaks in the full log,
>http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/logs/2009-11-19-08.35.log
Ah, I was surprised to find no mention of winmm in the normal log ;)

>should I stop ignoring modules that only have leak errors?
I was lulled into false confidence by not seing errors.
Perhaps I'd have caught a message at the top of the web logs page.

>Also, mci tests hang on my system and need to be killed,
>so I may be missing some errors because of that.
Hmm, you already mentioned this one earlier:
>err:wave:wodPlayer_WriteMaxFrags Error in writing wavehdr.
>  Reason: Resource temporarily unavailable
Is there anything you can change to your sound configuration to
avoid it? I don't see why the winmm wave and capture tests pass
while only mci generates hundreds of this warning.
Can you run WINETEST_INTERACTIVE=1 wave.ok or capture.ok?

I've only seen this error sequence once or twice in my tests.

>preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00110000-68000000
??

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.