Whitespace cleanups

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 25 09:05:21 CST 2009

Nate/Nikolay:

Make sure that your patch has no white space errors and stay away from tabs, unless the current file is using them.

git -apply should run without any errors.

Cleaning up whitespace errors outside of code you are fixing should be very conservative.  AJ likes it that way...

BTW, I found whitespace errors in the code I'm working on and had to fix them as well.

James McKenzie