My script for doing testing

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:30:28 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, that would be an option if the system has e-mail configured, but
> since I use webmail, I went with the 'sit and wait' method. For other
> projects that script would obviously need a different strategy (though
> I don't other projects are running winetest.exe daily ;-)).

Having the private vncserver or Xnest session is more important than
the polling method.

You should be able to turn your script in to a proper service without
much trouble, the following psudo-init script is a snippet of the
serivce I wrote.
start()
{
       echo -n $"winecis spam"
       /usr/bin/vncserver -geometry 1152x900 -depth 16 :$DISPLAY >>
/var/log/vncserver.log 2>&1
       doaustinswinecismagic
       RETVAL=$?
       echo