Corrections for signal handlers

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Nov 28 11:11:27 CST 2009

I'm not sure this change does what you think:

-	fflush(stdout);
+    (void) fsync(STDOUT_FILENO);

The real problem with your change is that *we don't care*
whether the output of wineserver is garbled, because
it is low priority debugging information, and I've never
seen it garbled in practice.   In short, it's not worth
the time reviewing the patch.

So while we appreciate your effort to improve the
correctness of Wine's code, we would prefer it if
you chose a more useful target.

Also, Wine's patch review system is reputation-based.
Your best avenue for getting pedantic corrections
accepted is to get some pragmatic improvements
accepted first.  You might then be able to use some
of your earned karma points on your favorite bikeshed
problem.
- Dan