Corrections for signal handlers

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sat Nov 28 13:23:07 CST 2009

> Original printed more useful information.

I am aware of the desire to get some data for easier program debugging conveniently.

> Just dropping it in sake of "correctness" is wrong.

I have got an opposite opinion. I am curious if more software developers would like to care for complete async-signal-safety.

> You'll have to come up with something that prints the same

This will not happen at the moment because of conflicting expectations.

> or don't touch it.

I assume that the involved implementation details will be reconsidered some day in the future.

Regards,
Markus