Fixing bug #2181, standard EDIT class extra value

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:25:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to solve bug #2181. With help from Roderick, I created this
patch together with a test, which allows Civilization II to work.

I noticed that there are currently no similar tests which check the
standard classes. Shouldn't at least the extra values of the other
classes be tested too? In that case I would try to add tests for those too.

The current test works for me on Windows 98 & XP. Can others try
it on other Windows versions?

This is the first time I'm developing for Wine, so please let me know if
you have any comments.

Regards,
Julius