[2/2] ntdll: Implement FILE_ATTRIBUTE_HIDDEN and FILE_ATTRIBUTE_SYSTEM support (take 6)

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:59:52 CDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>> Your code handle different parameter for the attr functions.
>> Is it possible, that code, which is compiled for one ABI version can
>> call the implementation of the other ABI version?
> Not sure I follow.   Can you rephrase that?

I don't know if this is what Detlef means but I think the attr
functions and structures differ slightly on other Unixen. At least I
am pretty sure they differ enough on OS X from Linux or Solaris to
cause problems. I have not looked at the recent iteration of the patch
so if you already account for what I am saying, please send this
message to the Null device.

Steven Edwards