New winetricks 20091007: new verbs vcexpress2005sp1, nodialogcrash, sandbox, atmlib, psdkwin7

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Oct 7 23:08:05 CDT 2009

Another month, another winetricks.

A half-dozen new verbs and lots of updates, too.
And oddly, winetricks is starting to become useful on Windows.
(What can I say?  I develop on Windows, too, and I missed
winetricks there.)

Updates since 20090913:

 * added mozillabuild, vcexpress2005sp1
 * added nodialogcrash (Erik Inge Bolsø)
 * added sandbox (Erik Inge Bolsø)
 * support firefox, psdkwin7, vc2005trial verbs under Windows, more or less
 * support quiet mode on psdkwin7
 * updated AutoHotKey, divx, firefox, gdiplus

Updates since 20090902 (short changelog from ryandesign):

 * add atmlib, psdkwin7
 * update directx to aug2009
 * update msxml4 to MS07-042
 * update msxml6 to sp1
 * update vcrun2005 and vcrun2005sp1 to MS09-035
 * update vcrun2008 and vcrun2008sp1 to MS09-035

Online as always at
http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks
or
http://winezeug.googlecode.com
(Bug reports to the issue tracker at the above URL, please.)

Thanks to Austin English, Andrew Nguyen, and especially Erik Inge Bolsø.