Winamp disappears when you move it's location

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Oct 8 06:46:53 CDT 2009

Peter Dons Tychsen <donpedro at tdcadsl.dk> writes:

>> What you should do first is spend a lot more time studying the code,
>> before deciding that it has "major problems" and needs major
>> changes. It's a very sensitive area where the smallest change has big
>> consequences, and you have to be sure to know what you are doing.
> I already spent time on this code.
> So your comment does not really help in any way.
>
> Do you at least understand my comments? If not then please state that.
> Just stating that i should look at it again does not bring anything to the table.

Yes I understand your comments, but they show that you don't understand
the code.

> There were 3 questions/statements in the mail.
> Answering at least one of them would be constructive.

You can answer all 3 of them by studying the code, which you'll have to
do anyway if you want to fix it. If you don't want to do that, then
write a test case demonstrating the broken behavior and leave it for
someone else to fix.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org