Winamp disappears when you move it's location

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at tdcadsl.dk
Thu Oct 8 08:22:04 CDT 2009

> What you should do first is spend a lot more time studying the code,
> before deciding that it has "major problems" and needs major
> changes. It's a very sensitive area where the smallest change has big
> consequences, and you have to be sure to know what you are doing.
I already spent time on this code.
So your comment does not really help in any way.

Do you at least understand my comments? If not then please state that.
Just stating that i should look at it again does not bring anything to the table.

There were 3 questions/statements in the mail.
Answering at least one of them would be constructive.

> needs major changes
I never stated that it needs major changes. But yes, winex11.drv is a bit messy if you ask me.

Thanks,

/p